Speed Post SMS Tracking - SP<space>Speed Post Number
Eg.For Speed Post No. - EK123456789IN , SP EK123456789
Eg. For MO No. - 048690100802017674
SMS to 55352
Speed Post Tracking
The tracking system of the Speed Post provided by the government is very useful in tracing the information as well as the delivery position of your consignment. For this purpose you have the requirement of your consignment number of 13 digits like EE123456789IN. This tracking number can be viewed on the slip of booking that you receive at the time of booking the consignment.
Online Speed Post Tracking:
visit http://services.ptcmysore.gov.in/Speednettracking/ Than enter the 13 digit consignment number and than click on the track button. After that the current status of your consignment can be seen on the screen.
SMS Speed Post Tracking:
There is also the SMS facility for tracking the consignment. You have to simply type the message and send to 55352 as per the format mentioned below
SP<space> tracking number of Speed Post
EMS<space> tracking number of Speed Post
- EMS EE123456789IN and simply send to 55352)
- The consignment’s current status is being sent through SMS by the Indian Postal System.
- The letters 'IN' that are present in the end of the consignment number are not necessary to be typed in the SMS for example if the tracking number is EE123456789IN in that case you simply type EMS EE123456789 and send it to 55352
- This service of postal tracking system is not case sensitive. One can type the number is any ways either in lower case or upper or in mixed format.
- That data that can be retrieved from this system covers the time span of 3 months rite from the booking date.
- The charges applicable for this SMS service are as per the tariff schedule of your service provider.